Straps. Or boots.
We're so excited Core have released their 3rd generation of freestyle boards!
The Choice 3’s chameleon-like ability to adapt to its rider and water conditions places the Choice 3 in a category of its own. A category reserved for boards that perform equally well in straps or boots. One that provides a high level of freeriding potential without sacrificing freestyle requirements. A board that is equally comfortable in rough chop as it is in your buttery smooth lagoon. And perhaps, a board that is even more fun to ride without fins.
Our new board features more channeling to improve traction and speed. The deeper channels further reduce the wetted surface area and therefore hydrodynamic drag. A new full length, double concave, deep vee hull cuts through chop and delivers an amazingly comfortable ride. Try one today!
- CARTAN CARBON: Proprietary 30° biaxial carbon fiber that optimizes board torsion and dynamic longitudinal flex.
- 3D WOOD CORE: Powered by a superlight CNC milled Paulownia wood core.
- MULTI-CHANNELS: Superior grip and speed with deeper, full-length channels.
- V-SHAPED KEEL: Amazingly smooth ride even in nasty chop. • PRO ROCKER: Custom board flex and curvature.
- BOOT TOUGH INSERTS: Heavily reinforced boot inserts. • VARIO RAILS: Precise flex with progressive edge thicknesses.
- DIAMOND 3D-SHAPE: Balancing flex and rigidity.
- 42MM G10 PRO FINS: Optimized shape for the Choice 3.