Safety and Rules
Staying safe means you will enjoy your kitesurfing and avoid accidents and injury.
- Always use a safety leash,
- Wear a buoyancy vest that provides some impact protection
- Wear a helmet and Carry a line knife
- Carry a mobile phone in a waterproof case if kitesurfing more than 2km offshore or in a remote location
- Be familiar with the setup and use of your safety systems , make sure all control system and lines are rigged and that your gear is well maintained.
To keep You safe we have a great range of Safety equipment such as Impact Vests, Buoancy AIDS , Helmets safety leashes, Knives and from Top's brands like Mystic, Ion, NP, Dakine , NPX and Prolimit.
No products matching your criteria have been found.